What doesn't show up very well in the photos is that the green is aventurine green and therefore has a lovely sparkle to it. I also added some dichroic glass to one of the flowers and all the flowers have dichroic glass centres.
Monday, 20 August 2007
It turned into quite a busy week last week so didn't get to spend as much time as I was hoping in my studio. Hopefully things will be a little bit calmer this week. I did get a few beads made to add to my stock for the bead fair and I also managed to finish a project I started a couple of weeks back but hadn't got around to completing. It's a Christmas bowl (24.5 cm wide and 6 cm deep) and I'm really quite pleased with how it turned out. So much so that I might even put it up for sale in the shop.