Friday 22 August 2008

Getting back to blogging

Well it's been so long since I added anything to this blog. It's almost like I'm starting from scratch again. I am, however, starting with really good news as I've had my larger items of fused work accepted into a local gallery! I've even had my first sale, which is great, and so have to bid farewell to Sparkling waters. Such a lovely blue colour! I need to get some more of this glass!



It's interesting that the blue should sell as I made another blue bowl this week, still with a water theme but with lots more texture. Blue waves!



I've also been doing a bit of a website revamp, and I'm much happier with the overall effect this time around. The subtle colouring of the site lets the glass speak for itself. I've even managed to put a few things up for sale in the shop.

No comments: