Tuesday 10 March 2009

Blue sky and buttons!

After the last post with the snow I just had to take a pic of the sky outside right now. It's been such a gorgeous sunny day today and looking outside from our back door the sky was sooo blue....
I've been busy again with the button making. They have proved to be so popular that I have started stocking them in my own shop on Folksy too...well I have to be able to afford to buy more clay somehow! I've been trying out Kato clay the last few days and I have to say that, although it takes a LOT of conditioning, it really is lovely to work with. Here are pics of the buttons I finished today. Just wish I had been able to capture the lovely shine on these after all the sanding and polishing!

6 comments:

Hannah said...

I'm banning you from making any more buttons. I have far too many as it is, but I really love the ones with a flower on. NO! I must resist.....;)

Gill said...

Resistance is futile it would seem!! Bwhahahaha!! Ooops sorry Hannah! Hope you like them!!

Pips said...

They are lovely Gill - and there is no such thing as too many buttons lol!

Gill said...

Thanks Pippa! So true...everyone needs more buttons...or beads...or both! lol!

Suzanne Vaughan said...

You are so good at making these Gill. I am going to have to think of a reason to buy some more!

Gill said...

Thanks Sue!!