Friday 13 March 2009

Red Nose Day!!!

Hellooo everybody - Happy Red Nose Day!!

Don't forget to pop over to the Crafter...oo Comic Relief Shop over on Folksy where all proceeds are going towards Comic Relief!!! There are some great things for sale over there including some of my buttons of course! How about this great corsage made by Cloudhopping

or maybe these cute little slippers from Blonde Design...

and don't forget there's still time to put in a bid for the challenge necklace....

just send an e-mail to me with your bid!!! Winner will be announced this evening and all proceeds will of course go to Comic Relief!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My Booties sold, and I have just purchased your zebra print buttons, which I will add to baby booties, if ok with you. I will put them on the blog when made!!
Karen x

Gill said...

Thank you for buying my buttons! Those booties are so cute!

Unknown said...

I love the beaded/felt necklace, you have made a great combined item. It really is beautiful. I wish I had some spare cash!!